Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year's Blessing

     Happy 1st day of 2012 everyone!  Are you all ready for another year of bloggie and crafty fun.  I can't wait!  :-)
     As promised I'm back today to announce the winners of my blog candy.  Thank you so much to everyone who played along.  A big southern hospitality welcome to those of you who just became followers of my blog.  I hope you can find something here to inspire or help you in your own crafty journey.  :-)
     I let Mr. Random Number Generator choose my winner and that number belongs to:


Dani Beckman

     Congratulations Dani!

     I also have another gift voucher from A Day For Daisies to give away.  For this one I drew a winner from all my December follower comments.  I so appreciate those comments--EVERY one of them.  The name that was drawn from the hat was my very sweet friend

Linda Robinson

     YAY Linda!  I can soooooo see you using some of Tammy's gorgeous images on the mixed media art projects you're going to be creating in your upcoming class.  Congratulations!
     If you ladies will please email me at macdonald.tracy96(at)gmail(dot)com we can get all the details worked out.  If I don't hear from you within a week I will redraw a winner.
     Thanks again to everyone who played along.  I have a blogaversary coming up next month so be on the look out for some more goodies.
     Have a blessed week!

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Happy New Year Tracy, Jo x

Jennifer said...

Congratulations ladies and Tracy I'm new to your blog but am looking forward to your creations this coming year!

Debbie said...

Congratulations Ladies.. Enjoy your goodies

Debbie

heidy said...

Congrats Ladies and thank you Tracy!
Hugs Heidy

~* steph :) *~ said...

congrats, ladies! happy new year, tracy :)!!!

Cheryl said...

Congrats Danni and Linda!

Unknown said...

OH my Gosh... How exciting.. I just got back into town today and trying to catch up on my blogging.. And got pretty excited when I saw my name!!!
Thanks so much my sweet friend..

Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Tracy!! May this be a fun filled year!! Congrats to the winners, enjoy your goodies!! Ira

Nancy said...

Woohoo for the winners! Thanks for the fun, Tracy! :o)