I have one final card to share using the March images from the A Day For Daisies Club Kit. This one is called "Walking Bonnet". She's colored in Copics and Prismas. I tried to do a little shading around the image with the pencils and wasn't altogether happy with the way it came out. Then when I tried to edge the image with some Distress ink it didn't want to blend into the card where the pencils were in the top left corner. It's not too bad, just not quite like I'd have wanted. Guess we can't have everything huh? LOL
I've been trying to stock up on all those great MME paper pads Michaels has started carrying. 6 x 6's are my favorites and I adore MME so you'll be seeing lots of those papers on my cards. :-) The large rose was white so I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist to match.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Craft-room Challenge--shabby vintage
Creative Card Crew--vintage
Digital Tuesday--think spring
Make It Monday--anything goes
Paper Creations Ink--spring is in the air
Incy Wincy Designs--Tic Tac Toe (twine, buttons, real or faux stitching)
The Catered Crop--ribbon
Allsorts--say it with flowers
Totally Gorjuss--anything goes with a button
Hope your week is going well!
- Paper: My Mind's Eye So Sophie Graceful, Bazzill, Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Walking Bonnet"
- Ink: Copics, Prismacolor Pencils and OMS, Candlelight Glimmer mist, Pumic Stone Distress ink
- Tools: Nestabilities Labels Eighteen, MFT Die-namics Scalloped edge die, EK Success Dotted Scallop edge punch, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: The Paper Studio pearls, Kraft Outlet Hang Tag String, WOC and Recollections flowers, Martha Stewart ribbon, button from my stash