I don't know about you, but I am going nuts over all the gorgeous My Mind's Eye paper pads that are coming out. Isn't this color combination just perfect? :-) I've used Quite Contrary--Jack and Jill for this card. The image is called "Love Ya" and can be found in Mo's store. There's just nothing like a snuggly teddy bear. :-)
I've used Copics and some Prismas to color the image. I tried using a little Colorless Blender fluid on a rag to get a furry texture on Mr. Bear. I was scared to death I was going to mess it up, but I like how it came out. It's subtle, but it's there. I also tried to make the dots on her outfit match the paper and used a couple of grey Prismas to shade around the image so the white would stand out more.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Ladybug Crafts Ink--anything goes
Cupcake Craft Challenge--going dotty
Incy Wincy--Tic Tac Toe (Twine, buttons, real or faux stitching)
Creative Inspirations Paint--babies
Paper Sundaes--feminine flair
Sweet Stampin--lets see those layers
Totally Gorjuss--anything goes with a button
Bear hugs to you!
- Paper: My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary--Jack and Jill, Bazzill, Copics XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Love Ya"
- Ink: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and OMS
- Tools: Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large and Classic Scalloped Ovals Large, Bow Easy, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Martha Stewart seam binding, Michaels buttons, Kraft Outlet Hang Tag String, Diamond Stickles, lace from my stash