Hello peeps! :-) Thursday means new challenge time at Mo's Digital Pencil and just look at the gorgeous inspiration photo Dorcas chose for you this week.
Pretty, pretty huh. :-) I decided to use "Kisses" for my card. Just click on the link to go straight to her or check out some new stamps in the store if you haven't visited lately.
She's colored with Copics and Prismas. I used some gorgeous My Mind's Eye papers. It was so hard for me to actually cut into this pad. It's just so beautiful.
For the banner I cut out the largest star on the Sizzix Stars #2 die from chipboard and then cut off each of the points. I covered them with some of the paper from the collection and inked them. The scalloped and plain circles are part of a Die-namics set. They're both cut from the DP too. I stamped the KISS with some little Studio G stamps from Michaels, layered them, and added a little sparkle with some Stickles. The rest of the sentiment was printed out from my computer, cut apart, inked, matted and popped up on foam.
I cut two pieces of the DP for the horizontal panel using a MS edge punch. I added some fine glitter to the top one.
So pull out those Mo images, check out this color palette, and show us what you can come up with. Mo will be giving away a $5.00 store voucher for every 25 entries in the challenge. Come play!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp--anything goes
Party Time Tuesdays--anything goes
Ribbon Carousel--anything goes + spooled item
Make It Monday--anything goes
The Crazy Challenge--add a sentiment
Seems a Little Sketchy--sketch
The Ribbon Reel--photo inspiration + flowers and ribbons
Color Me Creative Classroom Copic Challenge--anything goes
Sweet Stampin'--anything goes
- Papers: My Mind's Eye "Howdy Doody", Bazzill, Copic XPress-it Blending card, Kraft Outlet chipboard
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Kisses", Studio G Alphabet
- Ink: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and OMS, Wild Honey Distress ink, Sakura gold Gelly Roll pen
- Tools: Sizzix Stars #2 die, MFT Die-namics Fish Tail Banner, Martha Stewart Doily Lace edge punch, Bow Easy, sewing machine, Cuttlebug
- Miscellaneous: Kraft Outlet Baker's Twine, Diamond Stickles, Glossy Accents, Recollections pearls, fine glitter from my stash, Hoby Lobby ribbon