I've chosen to color him with distress inks, my favorite medium for Tammy's critter images. It's a pretty clean and simple card. We start a new challenge this week at the ADFD blog and we want to see gingham on your card. Baby animals make great baby cards, this one obviously for a boy. We'd love to have you come join in the fun. We've been having some awesome entries and don't forget Tammy always provides a freebie so that anyone can play along. Make sure you check out all the DT projects on the blog cause Alice, Arielle, Broni, and Lori will all have something amazing to share.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs--sketch
Inspired By--photo inspiration
Sundays with Chrissy--animals
Have a fabulous weekend!
- Paper: The Paper Studio, Strathmore 90 lb. watercolor paper
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Sweet Cow", Studio G
- Ink: Distress inks, Memento Paris Dusk
- Tools: Nestabilities Labels Eight, Martha Stewart Cherish punch around the page set, EK Success Dotted Scallop edge punch, QuicKutz Label, Bow Easy
- Miscellaneous: Offray and Celebrate It ribbon, Kraft Outlet Hang Tag String, Recollections pearls, button from my stash