I've colored him with Copics and chalked the background. The image panel was ringed in Diamond Dust for a little sparkle.
My teammie Cheryl has also posted a card using this little sweetie today. You can pop over to her blog to see her version. She gave this little fellow some fluff with flocking. :-)
Pop over to the Whimsy and Stars store and check out all the cute Easter and springtime digis Mabelle has in the store. Bet you'll find several you can't leave without. :-)
I'd like to enter this little cheep in the following challenges:
Get Hippity with Ippity--things with wings
Paper Creations Ink--things with sings
Fairy Fun Fridays--spring
Our Craft Lounge--spring things
Phindy's Place--animal planet
Sweet 'n Sassy--spring
Sketches by Carly--sketch
Creative Card Crew--spring
Paper and Such--spring or Easter
Top Tip Tuesday--Easter or/and animals
Colour Q--color palette
Have a great day!
- Paper: My Mind's Eye, Bazzill, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Whimsy and Stars Studio "Springtime Toadstool"
- Ink: Copics, Inkadinkado Blending Chalk, Marvy Uchida white gel pen
- Tools: Nestabilities Standard Circles large and Lacey Circles, MFT Die-namics Fancy Flourish, EK Success Dotted Scallop edge punch, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Recollections pearls, American Crafts flowers, Kraft Outlet Hang Tag String, The Paper Studio button, Diamond Dust, Diamond Stickles