This image is called "Spring Boy and Girl". Cute couple huh! :-) I've colored them with Copics and Prismas and cut them out for a little different look. I've used some of the bits and pieces of 12 x 12 sheets of MME's Mabel collection I have left. The sentiment is one I've had a long time from Raindrop Echo Designs when they used to offer them as freebies on the Sentimental Sunday challenge blog.
Also, you can mark your calendars that tomorrow Mabelle will be giving away a freebie on her Facebook and Facebook fan pages. You can find links for both of those on the W&SS blog. Just look at her. Isn't she a doll! (Note: You do not have to be a Facebook subscriber to get the freebie. Just click on the blog link I gave you and you'll find all the info on how to get Rosie)
Back tomorrow with a VERY special DT card that was sent to a VERY special person.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The Pink Elephant--flowers
Dream Valley Challenges--wedding/love
Allsorts--color BINGO (kraft/stripes/yellow)
Challenge Up Your life--color palette
- Paper: My Mind's Eye "Mabel", Recollections, Kraft Outlet Light Kraft
- Stamp: Whimsy and Stars Studio "Spring Boy and Girl", Raindrop Echo Designs "Amy's Sentiments"
- Ink: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and OMS, Candlelight Glimmer Mist
- Tools: Nestabilities Scalloped Squares and Classic Ovals, Martha Stewart Frond punch, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Prima and American Crafts flowers, Recollections pearls, lace from my stash, Wild honey Distress Stickles