This is "Amelie" and she is one of the new releases from Mabelle R. O. at Whimsy and Stars Studio. Today is a special day because Mabelle has decided to make this new release day a fun little party. Each member of the Whimsy and Stars DT has created a special card using one of the new images so you'll want to check them each out. You need to hop over to the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog and make sure you leave a comment there. You see Mabelle is going to be picking five random winners from those comments to each receive one digi from either the new releases or the other images in her etsy store. Winners will be announced April 24th. Also, everyone who purchases $6.00 or more worth of Mabelle's stamps will receive a cute little freebie called "Blooming Bouquet".
For my card I've used some beautiful My Mind's Eye papers and paired them with some cream cardstock for accent. Amelie is colored with Copics and a little bit of Prismas and most everything on the card got a bit of inking with Distress inks. My sentiment is another fun one from Create with TLC.
Come join us in the fun! Mabelle has some more exciting news and surprised coming up in the next couple of weeks so stay tuned for more info!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Paper Take Weekly--use stitching (real or faux)
Creative Monday's--yellow and sunshine
Lexi's Creations--use your punches and dies
- Papers: My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found--Sunshine". Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Whimsy and Stars Studio "Amelie", sentiment from Create with TLC
- Ink: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and OMS, Vintage Photo Distress ink
- Tools: Memory Box Classic Scallop, Tender Leaves, and Vivienne Butterfly dies, EK Success Retro Flower punches, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: The Paper Studio and Recollections pearls, Scattered Straws Distress Stickles, Martha Stewart seam binding, paper doily