I actually video taped myself putting this together. It's been FOREVER since I've made a video for YouTube and when I watched what I'd taped I knew there was no way I was going to post all that blabbering. LOL I was quite the polly parrot so I decided not to subject anyone to my chitter chatter. I still may do a tutorial vid for this card, but it will be minus all the excess talking. :-)
The image is a beautiful Sara Burrier digi from Crafts and Me that I won a few weeks back. It's called "Child of Healing". I rarely ever finish the insides of my cards, but you really have to for this particular fold so here's what the inside looks like.
This was just a for fun card cause I've been trying so hard to find time to film a video. Since it was a dud, I'll have to find a few more extra minutes here or there to film again. :-)
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Bearly Mine--anything goes
Ladybug Crafts Ink--something with wings
Oldie But a Goodie--things with wings (beaded stems and glitter are both ancient)
Top Tip Tuesday--dig out the old (beaded stems and glitter, I made the little twirled green stem by hand probably two years ago)
CMC Copic Challenge--anything goes
Sweet Stampin--faeries and angels
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge--wonderful wings
Delicious Doodles--try something new (new card fold)
Fairy Tale--things with wings
Have a fantastic week!
- Paper: My Mind's Eye, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Crafts and Me "Child of Healing"
- Ink: Copics, Frayed Burlap Distress ink
- Tools: Nestabilities Classic and Scalloped Ovals, Martha Stewart Cherish edge punch, Rose Leaf, and Photo Corner punch
- Miscellaneous: Recollections pearls, Wild Orchid and Prima flowers, Michael's $1 bin chippies, glitter from my stash, Snow Cap paint Dabber, Dollar Tree decorative stems, handmade curly cue