Isn't that sentiment gorgeous! It's one of Paulette's beautiful creations from Create with TLC. She so graciously gives the most beautiful and witty freebies on her blog plus she has a store full of lots more. To match the sentiment I printed out a beautiful verse of scripture from the Book of Psalms. Those are the best shoulders I know to take on my burdens. I hope you have that same reassurance.
I'd like to enter this card at Make It Monday and the Oozak Challenge. :-)
- Paper: Prima "Botanical", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Crafts and Me "Noon", sentiment from Create with TLC
- Ink: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and OMS, Vintage Photo Distress ink
- Tools: Martha Stewart Doily Lace and Cornice edge punches, Nestabilities Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals, sewing machine, Memory Box Tender Leaves die
- Miscellaneous: Prima flower, Recollections and The Paper Studio pearls, glitter