Our challenge this week at The Kraft Journal is "Good Ole Summertime". I've started my card with a base of Brown Kraft Cover Weight cardstock and then added lots of layers of bright MME DP's. One of the panels is wrapped with Orange Baker's Twine and a button and the other with Canvas Fringe Ribbon. The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and is colored with Copics. I've added Glossy Accents to his swimming goggles and the water.
We'd love to have you join in this weeks challenge.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays--summer fun + sentiment
Sweet Stampin'--summer fun
Fussy and Fancy--boy attitude
Polka Doodles--summer scene
Totally Papercrafts--it's raining cats and dogs
Charisma Cardz--male cards
Do You Stack Up--boys/men
Little Miss Muffett--loads of layers
Divas by Design--summer theme
Craft Room Challenge--furry four legged family
- Paper: My Mind's Eye "On the Bright Side--One", Copic XPress-It Blending card
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "It's Hot", Stampendous "Notes for a Friend"
- Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
- Tools: sewing machine, heat gun, Nestabilities Standard Circles, EK Success Scallope Scallop punch, Martha Stewart Photo Corner punch
- Miscellaneous: Recollections brads, Michael's button, Ranger black embossing powder, Glossy Accents