This little sweetie is "Little Ladybug" from Mabelle R.O. at Whimsy and Stars Studio. I've colored her with Copics and added a little Stickles on her spots, Fairy Dust paint to her flower and some highlights with a white gel pen.
Don't forget that Mabelle has a new rubber release coming up at The Craft's Meow on the 21st and be on the look out next week for some new digis. All the info will be posted on the Whimsy and Star Studio blog.
Our recipe challenge over at the Catered Crop this week is "Ruffles" so I added some ruched ribbons across the center of the card. Make sure you pop in Sunday to see what the rest of the team has to share for inspiration.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Blogger's Network--anything goes
Lexi's Creations--for a friend
Make It Monday--anything goes
Tammy's Scrappin Corner--anything goes
Stampin Sisters in Christ--at least 1 circle/oval, 2 different papers, and 1 embellie
The Ribbon Girls--girlie card
Have a fabulous Tuesday!
- Paper: My Mind's Eye, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Whimsy and Stars Studio "
- Ink: Copics, Marvy Uchida white gel pen
- Tools: Nestabilities Classic Ovals, Classic Scalloped Ovals, Standard Circles, and Classic Scalloped Circles
- Miscellaneous: Recollections pearls, Offray ribbon, Martha Stewart seam binding, Crystal Stickles, Fairy Dust Creative Inspirations Paint