I've used another one of my new birthday paper pads, this one is Simple Stories, and colored Justin and his pal with Copics and a little bit of Prismas. I die cut some chipboard stars and covered them with Tarnished Brass Crackle paint. I've had that jar for a LONG time and I think this is the first time I've ever used it.
Make sure you check out all my Mo team mates. You won't be disappointed in what they have to share with you for this challenge or any other! They're awesome! Come join in our fun for your chance at $5.00 worth of Mo goodness.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter--metal embellishment
Simon Says--anything goes
Whimsy Inspirations--summer fun
Word Art Wednesday--encouraging or uplifting sentiment
Celebrate the Occasion--star struck
Jackson's Digital Expressions--anything goes
Make It Monday--anything goes
The Pink Elephant--summer
The Ribbon Reel--button it plus ribbon/twine
The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan--ice cream
Card Makin Mamas--1 image, 2 DP's, 3 embellies
Phindy's Place--button it
Have a fabulous Thursday!
- Paper: Simple Stories "Awesome", Bazzill, Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Justin's Ice Cream, sentiment from Create with TLC
- Ink: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and OMS, Vintage Photo Disress ink
- Tools: Sizzix Stars #2, Martha Stewart Photo Corner punch
- Miscellaneous: Tarnished Brass Distress Crackle paint, Kraft Outlet Earthy Hemp Cord and Hang Tag String, buttons from my stash, Recollections brads, Liquid Applique