Our challenge this week at The Kraft Journal is "Weddings/Anniversaries". I couldn't resist using these love birds and this card will be stashed away for our anniversary in December--#27!
I started with a base of Light Kraft Cover Weight cardstock and matted it with Buff Ivory Cover Weight cardstock and designer paper. There's lot's of layers and a Copic colored Mo's Digital Pencil image. I added a little lace and some buttons tied with Hang Tag String.
Hope to see your creations in our entries this week. Don't forget to use kraft or a Kraft Outlet product. That $15.00 voucher we give away to one lucky person each month can buy you some awesome goodies to play with. :-)
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Craft Your passion--kraft paper plus lace or ribbon
Love to Create--3 of something (3 buttons, 3 designer papers, 3 matted panels)
Make It Monday--anything goes
Addicted to Stamps--card for someone special
Pile It On--kick back and relax
Totally Papercrafts--lots of layers
- Paper: My Mind's Eye "Miss Caroline--Howdy Doody", Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Tom and Tilly"
- Ink: Copics, Vintage Photo Distress ink
- Tools: Martha Stewart Photo Corner punch
- Miscellaneous: The Paper Studio buttons, lace from my stash