As you can see I've used Little Princess with some bright and bold My Mind's Eye papers. She's colored with Copics and I've added some punched borders threaded with pink Baker's Twine.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Bearly Mine--girly Birthday card
Digital Tuesday--all tied up
Papertake Weekly--all things girly
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
- Paper: My Mind's Eye "Ooh La La--For Her", Bazzill, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Whimsy and Stars Studio "Little Princess"
- Ink: Copics, Tumbled Glass Distress ink
- Tools: Martha Stewart Eyelet lace edge punch, Nestabilities Classic Ovals and Scalloped Classic Ovals, oval template, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Kraft Outlet Pink Baker's Twine, Recollections pearls, Diamond Stickles