Here's a quick card for today from Whimsy and Stars Studio. It wasn't quick to make, but it's going to be a quick post cause I've got a ton of housework to catch up on. LOL
This little cutie from Mabelle is called "Molly with Cupcake". As you can see I used yellow and blue again on this card and threw in another one of my fave colors, chocolate brown. I iced the cupcake with Liquid Applique and popped the cherry, it's leaf, and her hat flower up on foam for a little extra dimension. Here's a close up.
LilyPinkScraps. She offered it as a freebie and you can find it right here.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Going Grey with Scrap Creations--kids theme
Sassy Cheryl's--fave color combo
Tuesday Throwdown--sweet treats
Make It Monday--anything goes
The Paper Girls--birthdays
Totally Stampalicious--fave color combo
Just Some Lines--lots of layers
Crafty Catz--anythings goes
Wags 'n Whiskers--birthdays
Hope you're having a great week!
- Paper: Simple Stories "Baby Steps", Bazzill, Kraft Outlet Brown Kraft, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Whimsy and Stars Studio "Molly with Cupcake", sentiment from LilyPink Scraps
- Ink: Copics, Sakura Gelly Roll pen
- Tools: sewing machine, heat gun
- Miscellaneous: Recollections brads, Michaels button, Kraft Outlet Hang Tag String and Small Grungy Tag, Liquid Applique, Offray ribbon