For the image, I've colored her with Copics and then went back in on the yellow part of her shirt and added teeny tiny little white dots and I love the look of it. It just seemed to plain without them.
We'd love to have you join us for this weeks challenge. Just grab a Mo image and layer away! Mo generously offers one $5.00 gift voucher to her store for every 25 entries in the challenge. You can't win it if ya ain't in it peeps. :-)
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Paper Crafting Journey--anything goes
The Paper Shelter--layers on layers
Simon Says Stamp--anything goes
The Perfect Sentiment--anything goes plus sentiment
Word Art Wednesday--uplifting or encouraging sentiment
A & T Emerald Faeries--punches/dies
Paper and Such Design--wings and things
Party Time Tuesday--anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door--diva or anything goes
Make It Monday--anythings goes
Tammy's Scrapin Corner--lots of layers
The Crazy Challenge--anythings goes
Corrosive--cute as a button
Pile It On-- I Spy Something with P (peach, pink, pearls, pocket, punched edge)
Stamping Sisters in Christ--punches, dies or shapes of any kind
Have a fabulous Thursday!
- Paper: My Mind's Eye "Miss Caroline--Howdy Doody", Kraft Outlet Light Kraft and chipboard, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Peaches"
- Ink: Copics, Vintage Photo Distress ink, Sajura White gel pen
- Tools: Nestabilities Labels Eighteen, Fancy Tags, and Double Ended Tags, Martha Stewart Cherish punch set
- Miscellaneous: Recollections brads and pearls, The Paper Studio button, Kraft Outlet Hang Tag String