(If you missed my DT card post for today's Mo's Digital pencil challenge you can find it here.)AHA! A second post for today. Bet you weren't expecting that. LOL Neither was I, but my craftiness just insisted that instead of doing housework I put this card together. I just couldn't say no! :-)
I'm playing with another Whimsy and Stars Studio image today. This is "Back to School". I had fun making the parts of this card "school like". I used a MFT Die-namics die to give the test paper a notebook edge. The blackboard behind him is actually chalkstock. LOL That sounds funny doesn't it, but I promise it's just like a chalkboard. I used a white gel pen to write on mine, but chalk works perfectly well too.
There are still a few back to school challenges out there so I'd like to enter my card into the following ones:
Cute Card Thursday--back to school
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations--kids theme
Use It Tuesday--all about school (I think I've used two clips out of the package LOL the star paper clip is a hoarded item too.)
The Pink Elephant--back to school
There She Goes--back to school
Catch the Bug--photo inspiration
Happy it's almost Friday!
- Paper: Echo park "This and That Charming", My Mind's Eye "Miss Caroline--Dilly Dally", Kraft Outlet Brown kraft and Chalkstock, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Whimsy and Stars Studio "Back to School"
- Ink: Copics, Sakura white Gelly Roll pen, Prismacolor fine line marker, Micron pen
- Tools: Martha Stewart corner punch, MFT Die-namics Notebook Edge die
- Miscellaneous: Tim Holtz Hinge Clip, buttons and star paperclip from my stash. Kraft Outlet Hang Tag String