I've created a CAS card using him colored with Copics. The green DP is from the digital paper pack I've been using by Shery K Designs.
We started a new challenge this week over at the Catered Crop and Linda wants to see knots in your projects. Do you see mine? No, I'm not talking about the knot in the bow. LOL My sunflower center is full of French knots. Well, as full as I could get it without the paper totally collapsing from poking holes in it. :-). You can use whatever kind of knot you know how to tie on your project so pop over to the Catered Crop and play along.
I'd like to enter little birdie into the following challenges:
Digital Tuesday--things with wings
Ribbon Carousel--fall colors plus spooled item
Twisted Tuesday--something that flies plus use three embellies (knots, pearls, ribbon)
Digi Makeover--digi and autumn
Eureka Stamps--autumn colors
Love to Create--things with wings
Make It Monday--anything goes
Stamptacular Sunday--less is more
Have a blessed day!
- Paper: Shery K Designs, Bazzill, Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Whimsy and Stars Studio "Sunflower Bird", Papertrey Ink "Friends Til the End"
- Ink: Copics, Stazon Timber Brown
- Tools: EK Success Dotted Scallop punch, sewing machine, Bow Easy
- Miscellaneous: Offray ribbon, DMC embroidery thread, Recollections pearls