(This is my third post for today so if you missed my There She Goes treat box project or my regularly scheduled ADFD Friday post, please scroll down to see both of those.)
We have a special treat for you today from A Day For Daisies. We're having a Mini Halloween~y Blog Hop! One lucky commenter will win the whole Halloween'y release!
Here's my project using two of the release images, "Pumpkin Girl" and "Creepy Mushrooms". I've colored the images with Copics and added a spooky background with chalks. The card was originally designed to be an A2 size but I decided to make it bigger and layer it on a 5.5 x 5.5 base. Then I dyed the mesh trim and some cheesecloth with black alcohol ink. Makes it a bit creepier I think. LOL
So if you came to my blog from the amazing Alice, you're right on track. If not you can start from the beginning at the ADFD blog.
Now, like I said in the beginning, one commenter will be chosen to win the entire Halloween~y release. Here's what you need to do for your chance to be the winner.
1) Comment on all the designers' blogs and leave a commentFor each of these 3 things, you will get one entry. Leave a separate comment letting us know which of these you did on the "ADFD Mini Halloween~y" blog post.
on the "ADFD Mini Halloween~y" blog post
2) Become a follower of ADFD's blog
3) Like ADFD on Facebook
Your next stop from here is Arielle. Woohoo! Bet you'll find something awesome there. :-) Happy hopping!
- Paper: 7 Gypsies, pink Paisleee, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Pumpkin Girl" and "Creepy Mushrooms"
- Ink: Copics, Weathered Wood Distress ink
- Tools: Nestabilities Classic Ovals, unknown bat punch
- Miscellaneous: Dritz cheescloth, mesh trim from my friend Jan, Spare Parts brads, Inkadinkado Blending chalks