If you haven't had a chance to vote yet, pop over to the Whimsy and Stars blog and vote on which image you'd like to be Mabelle's next freebie giveaway. You have until 4:00 p.m. EST today to get your vote in.
Coco can be found with all the other wonderful images Mabelle has included in her etsy store right here plus she's got some rubbah for sale over at The Craft's Meow.
This has been a hectic week for me so far and I'm behind in visiting again. I'll be around today to see ya. ;-) Back tomorrow with another There She Goes card and my Mo's project for the new challenge. Notice I said project--cause it's not a card. I'm tellin' ya, you just never know what you'll see here. LOL
I'd like to enter this card in to the following challenges:
Celebrate the Occasion--hey honey (inclue a bee0
Make It Monday--anything goes
My Craft Spot--hope is rising (sympathy and encouragement)
The Crazy Challenge--seeing spots
Joanna Sheen--going dotty
PanPastelUK--all about stripes
Sweet Sunday Sketch--sketch
Have a great day!
- Paper: Glitz "Vintage Blue", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Whimsy and Stars Studio "Coco Bee", sentiment from Create with TLC
- Ink: Copics, Pumice Stone and Black Soot Distress inks, Micron pen
- Tools: Nestabilities Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals, Sizzix Stars #2 die, Martha Stewart Photo Corner punch, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Recollections pearls, Kraft Outlet Black Baker's Twine