Don't forget there's still another week left of our "Break Out the School Supplies" challenge at the ADFD blog. You can snag that adorable little apple and worm I just used. Tammy offered it as the play along freebie. We'd love to see your creations.
- Paper: Kraft Outlet Brown Kraft, My Mind's Eye, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Vintage Poppy Cluster", Inkadinkado sentiment
- Ink: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: EK Success Corner Rounder
- Miscellaneous: Kraft Outlet Hang Tag String, The Paper Studio buttons