I did a ton of layering, some hand stitching (love my Tim Holtz ruler for that), and added some fun little pale pink eyelets for ribbon and bows. You can't see it very well in the photo but her tutu is covered in Cotton Candy Stickles.
Although the sentiment is for a special soon to be birthday girl, I send it out to all of you today.
Please come over to Mo's, check out the Cute and Cuddly creations of my amazing team mates and play along for your chance at a $5.00 gift certificate from Mo's store.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Paper Crafting Journey--ribbon or twine
Southern Girls--animal crackers
Fab 'n Funky--animals
A & T Emerald Faeries--anything goes
Through the Classroom Door--anything goes
Bunny Zoe's--pink, pearls, lace
Make It Monday--anything goes
Addicted to Stamps--animal friends
Creative Inspirations Paint--anything goes
The Crafty Pad--use an animal
The Squirrel and Fox--use a ribbon
Fussy and Fancy--anything goes
Poodles Parlour--anything goes
Have an awesome day!
- Paper: My Mind's Eye, Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Tiny Dancer Elements", Annabelle Stamps "All Things Grow"
- Ink: Copics, Frayed Burlap Distress ink
- Tools: Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace edge punch, Nestabilities Classic Ovals, Making Memories Instant Setter
- Miscellaneous: Offray ribbon, eyelets and lace from my stash, Michael's pearls and roses, Cotton Candy Stickles, DMC embroidery cotton