Whew! It's been a busy week here on my blog huh. A huge thank you to all of you who have visited and left me some love on my TSG blog hop cards this week. I have one more for you later today.
This card is for this week's "B is for......" challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil. I managed to get boy, baseball, and banner. I could have went for brads too, but liked the look of the eyelets. The image is the boy version of Tuesday's Child that can be found right here in Mo's store.
It's a pretty clean and simple card. I cut a circle with my Fiskars circle cutter in white and black and then added stitching to the white one to create a baseball. Had to dirty it up with some ink too. The sentiment is another great one from Create with TLC. I thought it fit perfectly with his "stretch".
So make us something with "b" things plus a Mo image and link up for your chance at winning some Mo goodness.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday--encouraging or uplifting sentiment
Incy Wincy--anything goes
Make It Monday--anything goes
Sentimental Sunday--anything goes
- Paper: Simple Stories "Awesome", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Tuesday's Child--boy", sentiment from Create with TLC
- Ink: Copics, Frayed Burlap Distress ink
- Tools: Fiskars Circle Cutter, making Memories eyelet setter, Martha Stewart Photo Corner punch, Nestabilities Classic Ovals
- Miscellaneous: DMC embroidery thread, Spare parts eyelets