I'll be just about to hit the road for vacation when this posts. I am so sorry for not making it by your blogs this weekend. Trip prep took more time than I expected. I'll be around to visit next week. ☺
This image is from Whimsy and Stars Studio. Aren't they a sweet pair. I colored them with Copics and used a paper piercer to match the MS border punch. The letters were stamped, cut out, inked, and layered on top of some brown Bazzill.
Even though this is a Thanksgiving image and I wish you all a wonderful day with your families (for those of you who are celebrating) consider this a personal thanks to all of you who visit and bless me with your friendship.
Okay, there will be lots of goodness from There She Goes coming your way here starting tomorrow. Fun stuff so please come back and take a look.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Lollipop Crafts--we are thankful
Love to Create--give thanks
Make It Monday--anything goes
My Craft Spot--Thanksgiving
Tammy's Scrappin Corner--anything Thanksgiving or fall
The Pink Elephant--giving thanks
Creative Inspiration Paints--thankful for you
Hybrid Chick Card Caravan--thankful
My Sheri Crafts--Give thanks
Pause Dream Enjoy--thank you
Aud Sentiments--use Thanks on your card
- Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Simple Stories, Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Whimsy and Stars Studio, Studio G alphabet
- Ink: Copics, Vintage Photo Distress ink
- Tools: Martha Stewart Cherish edge punch, paper piercer, EK Success corner rounder
- Miscellaneous: button from Michaels, Hang Tag String