Welcome to day 2 of our November Releases Sneak Peek
I told you yesterday that you had to wait until today to see WHY the new Holiday Cheer set was so versatile…well, wait no more! Not only is it a set that stands alone, the SUPER cute images were designed to fit into today’s set, Snow Globe! Along with a matching die, Torico has really out done herself!!
Snow Globe and Die is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 4 stamps and will sell for $29
Would you like to win the new Snow Globe and Die set? Here is what you need to do-visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.
You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, November 24th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.
- Paper: Dovecraft, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamps: There She Goes "Holiday Cheer " and "Snow Globe" stamp and die set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
- Tools: MFT Die-namics Fishtail Banners
- Miscellaneous: Recollections brads, fine glitter, Glossy Accents, button from my stash, Hang Tag String