The Whimsy and Stars Studio Blog Hop is still running through tomorrow.
You can find my post for it here.
The amazing Tracy Payne was way ahead of me in votes at Fashionista, but if you still haven't
voted and would like to add a few more to my card I'd sure love it. ☺ You guys are the best!
Lots of layers and a bit of black to compliment Mr. Penguin. For the snowflake I first covered it with gesso and then lightly added some modeling paste for texture. The finishing touches were a little Stickles and a shiny rhinestone.
Since it's the first challenge of December you can use any Mo image you have to play along. Hope to see your creation in the entries! There's a $5.00 voucher up for grabs.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments--anything goes + holiday sentiment
Copic Marker Europe--Christmas
Craft Us Crazy--Christmas + fave embellie
Paper Play--Christmas is coming
Christmas at Sweet Stampin'--anything goes
Crafts and Me--anything goes
Paper Pretties--Christmas inspired
Simon Says Stamp--snowflakes
Deep Ocean--so this is Christmas
Jackson's Digital Expressions--inks and such
Loves Rubber Stamps--anything goes
Papertake Weekly--anything goes
Ribbon Carousel--holiday spirit
Top Tip Tuesday--Christmas
Hooked on Craft--Christmas
Love to Create--holiday cheer
Make It Monday--anything goes
My Craft Spot--Merry Christmas
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner--anything Christmas
Great Impressions--anything goes
The Ribbon Girl--Christmas
My Sheri Crafts--tis the season
Cupcake Craftroom--anything goes for Christmas
Ladybug Crafts--Christmas and/or winter
Natalie and Amy's--Christmas or winter
Oozak--anything goes + red
- Paper: Fancy Pants "Home for Christmas", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil "Penguin with Gift", There She Goes Clear Stamps "Holiday Cheer" sentiment
- Ink: Copics, Ranger Jet Black Archival, Micron pen
- Tools: Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles, There She Goes Clear Stamps "Just For You" banner die, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Maya Road chipboard snowflake; Liquitex gesso and modeling paste; Hang Tag String; Stardust Stickles; Glossy Accents; ribbon, pom pom trim, rhinestone, and button from my stash