It's Day 2 of our sneak peeks of the new releases from There She Goes Clear Stamps.
Tooth Fairy Approved is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 17 stamps and will sell for $24.00.
I also created a tag to go along with the bag using the frame stamp and that cute little winged tooth. The back of the tag as shown below was stamped with a sentiment, the journaling section, and a fun Tooth Fairy seal so each tooth can be kept track of. Super cute huh!
You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, December 22nd with the winner being announced during the release party chat.
- Paper: Recollections, Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamps: There She Goes Clear Stamps "Tooth Fairy"
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
- Tools: Nestabilities Lacey Squares
- Miscellaneous: Cotton Candy and Gold Stickles, ribbon and lace from my stash, Kraft Outlet muslin bag