Today is our last day of sneak peeks for the December releases at There She Goes Clear Stamps.
Sparkly & Bright is a 4x6 set that includes a total of 12 stamps and will sell for $18.00.
Isn't she just stylin'! This set has some adorable girls in it, but then again so has EVERY set we've showed you this week. I used one of the girls in the set and the stack of packages for my card. Had to throw in my fave blue/yellow color combo too.
Would you like to win the new Sparkly & Bright stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.
You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, December 22nd with the winner being announced during the release party chat.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Dutch Dare--photo inspiration
- Paper: We R Memory Keepers "Winter Frost", Bazzill, Colorbok glitter paperCopic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: There She Goes Clear Stamps "Sparkly and Bright"
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Sakura gold gel pen
- Tools: Martha Stewart snowflake punch, MFT Scalloped Scallop die, paper piercer
- Miscellaneous: Celebrate It ribbon, rhinestones from my stash