Sunday, January 5, 2014

Questions answered

     Just a short post today to answer a couple of questions that were in my comments for my calendar project.

1.  Tracey J.--Although I wish I had the opportunity to have taken Copic classes, they don't seem to offer them anywhere near me so I am completely self taught in the coloring arena.  I still have lots and lots to learn.  I'm a visual learner so watching video tutorials and even some picture tutorials from other crafters has really helped me learn.

2.  Stampin Granny--The sleeves for the stand hold 6 x 6 layouts.  All those 5.5 x 5.5 cards I make helped make the design easy.

     Please don't hesitate to ask me about anything you have a question on.  If you don't have your email linked to you screen name, feel free to leave your question in the comments or you can email me directly using the link on my sidebar.
     Hope you'll come back tomorrow to check out the first day of the new SugarPea Design Sweet Sneaks.
     Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments: