Sunday, July 6, 2014

Gimme a crown


     I think we can all agree to this can't we ladies.  LOL  I'm here to share another fun Art Impressions character.  This set is called the "Crown Set".  I just had to bling her up after that sentiment.  She doesn't have a name but I'm going to give her a southern ladies name.  She looks like an Augusta to me.
     A special thanks to those of you who left me birthday wishes.  It was last Sunday for those who missed it and I had a lovely day with family and friends.


     I'll be back tomorrow with the first of the four Sweet Sneaks from SugarPea Designs July new release.
     Be blessed!

Supplies:
Paper--Basic Grey "Curio", Bazzill, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Crown Set"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Jet Black Archival ink, Copics, Frayed Burlap, Shabby Shutters, Forest Moss, Dried Marigold, and Spiced Marmalade Distress inks, Sakura Gold gel pen
Tools--MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax and Sentiment Strips, Marianne Designs English Rose dies
Miscellaneous--Michaels bling trim, Recollections rhinestones

16 comments:

Pauline said...

Tracy, I love Augusta! I love the colours and all your finishing touches. The bling fits in perfecting - love it. I just coloured this image myself last week, haven't posted her yet. Enjoy the rest of your day. Hugs,

aussie aNNie said...

Ha what a cheerie card Tracy, love it and it is awesome with the bling and colours used...xx
The Journey is the Start

Unknown said...

Happy belated bday Tracy!!!! Hope you had a fab one! Love, love Augusta and that sentiment made me rofl.

Unknown said...

Way too funny! Your colouring of Augusta is awesome, as is the superb quote! Hope you had a lovely birthday Tracy! Hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Dotty Jo said...

FAbulous! Jo x

Sue said...

Fabulous card! I love the image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous bling!
I am pleased you had a good birthday.
hugs Sue xx

Becky said...

This is just fabulous Tracy! Love the image and love the design paper.

Pam said...

Augusta is so much fun! Love this.

Michele Johnson said...

Tracy, this card is soooooo AWESOME!!!!! It's gorgeous! I want to make cards like YOU! :-)

debby4000 said...

Absolutely brilliant card and what a fabulous image and sentiment.
luv
Debby

Ros Crawford said...

This os made me smile! Fabulous Tracy!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Well Augusta is just adorable. I think I know her from somewhere...Lovely design and I adore the wonderful designer papers. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

KimCreate said...

Very funny! Great coloring! I saw this stamp set at a card Show a few weeks ago and laughed out load when I saw the sentiment! So funny. hahah

KimCreate said...

PS. Happy belated birthday!

Geri Neumann said...

Love your Augusta card. She's just fabulous with all the bling. Hugs, Geri N

Lisa Minckler said...

Good grief..you'd think I'd moved to a small village with no Internet with as many posts as I've missed. I seriously didn't think I'd been gone that long. I feel terrible that I didn't send you birthday wishes, but YES...you do deserve a crown!! :)
Hugs and Happy Happy Happy Belated Birthday Buddy!