Friday, October 17, 2014

Pie anyone?


     Ah fall.  The temperatures have finally gotten comfortable here.  It's just a shame that just about everything is brown and crunchy.  It is a wonderful time for yummy cooking though.  Just take a look at these pies.  The image is Lulu's Two Pies from Stamping Bella.  Did ya go shopping in the new store? Did ya? Did ya?  I did and am waiting on pins and needles to get all my new stamps.
     Today's card was made using the inspiration photo Em posted for last weeks challenge.


     I think the Lulu stamps have such sweet faces.


Copics Used:
skin E000, E00, E11, E13, R20, R22
dress and shoes R35, R37, R39. Y19, YG03
bow and sash E93, E95, E97, E08, E19
oven mitts BG57, BG70, BG72
pies YG03, YG95, E31, E33, E35, E50

     The new challenge is this fun sketch.


     Come join in the fun with a current (check the website) Stamping Bella image and the sketch.  Mail your project to Em by next Thursday and you will be included in the monthly drawing for a $50.00 gift voucher to the Stamping Bella store.  Pop over the the revamped SB blog to see what my team mates have created.
     Be blessed!

Supplies:
Paper--Simple Stories Harvest Lane, Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Stamping Bella "Lulu's Two Pies"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo and Dried Marigold Distress inks
Tools--Nestabilities Labels Eighteen, Cuttlebug Leaves die
Miscellaneous--My Craft Spot jute twine, button from my stash, Glossy Accents

29 comments:

Pauline said...

Love Lulu!! Beautiful colouring, gorgeous colours a perfect fall card. Love the leaf embellishment - your ROCK Tracy. Hugs,

Tracey T said...

Such fabulous rich colours and I so love her dress - a beautiful card, Tracy xx

Audrey Pettit said...

This puts an instant smile on my face, my friend! How adorable! Sweet image and a fabulous card design. Always love all your layers, and love the central label shape you used for your image. The kraft leaves are fabulous. And of course your coloring is out of this world!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

So gorgeous! The colours are divine and the image and your colouring of her is fabulous.
Lorraine

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy, I love Lulu too!! Oh, I want her!! And, yes, her face is the sweetest - what an expression! BUT, your coloring is out of this world, especially with your beautiful DP! Wow! And the die shape is perfect for this little "woman of the house" as she presents her yummy pies!! Oooh! Just love the dress fabric! You've hooked me - hehe!! And your leaves are great too...really do look crunchy! Amazing! Well, here in South Florida, it's still warm and green and growing! Thanks for this precious Lulu!! Hugs!

aussie aNNie said...

Loving this stamp Tracy, and this is a most stunning card and goodies used...love this style..xxx
The Journey is the Start


Becky said...

What a fabulous card Tracy. Awesome colors and coloring and loving the design paper.

Nancy said...

Yes, please! I'll put on the coffee and you bring the pie! :o)
Fabulous card, my friend! Your leaves are gorgeous!
Your blog looks fantastic! :o)

Geri Neumann said...

Sweet card and even sweeter coloring. Love what you did with the big leaves. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Geri

Sue said...

She's gorgeous and your colouring is stunning Tracy. I love the papers and the beautifully textured leaves look wonderful.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Tammie Edgerton said...

Beautiful card, Tracy...I especially love the cluster of leaves in the corner!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic !! LOVE your coloring and design!

M DelValle said...

I LOVE the warm colors of Fall!! Such a beautiful card and coloring!

Marlies said...

A beautiful card with an adorable image. Fab colouring, as allways and I like the leaves, perfect! hugs, Marlies

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful Tracy! The image looks amazing!

Sassy Raggedy said...

How lovely. Your coloring is awesome. I love the leaves as well. Just beautiful Tracy...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Tracy this is GORGEOUS! Love the papers you've used, and that image is FABULOUS! Just love everything about this card. Hugs, Wends x

Ros Crawford said...

Oh yes ... That lady is so me ... In my head! So beautiful and I adore your leaves!!

Unknown said...

You always 'bake' the sweetest of cards, Tracy! I can almost smell the pie, yummy ;-) And your leaves look so real! Hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Pam said...

What a fabulous card! Love your superb coloring. Hugs!

Leslie said...

Beautiful colours - perfect for the inspiration photo! You've coloured Lulu perfectly and those pies....can almost taste them now! :)

Unknown said...

Love the choice of colors and DP's here - looks perfect together. :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love Lulu!!! Ypur card is gorgous, has fab design and colours!

Niki Estes said...

So cute! I love the ink around the image, those leaves, and your beautiful coloring!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love love that image
beautiful card
bibiana

Nonni said...

Yummy! I want pie now! :) Such a cute card and I love the vivid fall colors.

Lisa Minckler said...

mmmmmm, so wonderful...pie! Are these scratch n' sniff?? I'll take the pecan scented one please. :)
Wonderful card my friend and your new Autumn blog look is beautiful!!!
HUGS!
Lisa x

Lisa Minckler said...

mmmmmm, so wonderful...pie! Are these scratch n' sniff?? I'll take the pecan scented one please. :)
Wonderful card my friend and your new Autumn blog look is beautiful!!!
HUGS!
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Love these papers and those pies look yummy. Great job on the coloring! xx