Thursday, November 27, 2014

Do you want to build a snowman?


     I don't think these guys would have too much trouble finding lots of snow to build their snowman with in the northeast US lately.  These cuties are the new Fairy Christmas set from Mo's Digital Pencil.  The set includes the three fairies and two sentiments.  Keep your eyes peeled for a Black Friday Freebie that can go with these guys.
     Our theme this week at Mo's Digital Pencil is "Snow" or "Snowflakes"  and the team has used the new images to inspire you.
     I started out making this an A2 card but thought it needed to be a bit bigger so I layered the smaller card face on top of another base.  Got some more new goodies from Simon Says Stamp in the mail so I had to play with them.  The two snowflakes and the banner are new die treasures as well as the stitched rectangles.  I created the smaller snowflakes with the scraps (I know there is a specific name for these but it escapes me) from a MS corner punch.  They and the large flakes were embossed with silver embossing powder.  My fairies have Wink of Stella wings.


Copics Used:
skin E000, E00, E11, E13, R20, R22
hair E57, E25, E35, YR23, Y21
clothing BG11, BG13, BG53, BG57, BG72
wings B00, B000, B0000, BV000
hats NI, N3, Silver Prismacolor Pencil
snow BV000, BG000

     Come join us for this new bi-weekly challenge and don't forget you can share your Mo creations over at the FB Clubhouse too.
     Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Merry", Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Mo's Digital Pencil, sentiment from Hero Arts
Ink--Versamark, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen, Prismacolor silver pencil, Sakura white gel pen
Tools--Simon Says Stamp Maryanne Snowflake, Abby Snowflake, Small Folded Banners and Stitched Rectangles; Poppystamps Small Blooming Poinsettia; Martha Stewart Snow Flurry Corner punch
Miscellaneous--The Paper Studio pearls, Celebrate It ribbon, Ranger silver embossing powder, Star Dust Stickles, Liquid Applique

24 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh my this is just such a beautiful creation with a wonderful fun image. Adore the colouring and silver snowflakes. Sorry for being slack with commenting of late xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card...love the image and what a fab challenge to be,.xxx
The Journey is the Start

Unknown said...

Everything about this card has me smiling. That image is so darn cute. Fabulous coloring once again.

Hugs~

Unknown said...

Wow, these are the cutest fellows around! Cute card, Tracy. Love the snowflakes... :)

KimCreate said...

So cute! I spy some cute new poinsettia dies! and snow flakes!
Adorable card!

Lisa Minckler said...

Soooo cute!!! I need more snow for that so please send :)
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anneke said...

Ooh my! What are they cute :)
Such a wonderful card!!
Hugs Anneke

Whimcees said...

Hello!

To each and every one of you - fabulous cards! What you have done with these wonderful images is magic! Thank you for this inspiration and wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Sue said...

Awwww they are so cute. I love the colours, gorgeous detailing and fabulous layout too.
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

This is such a fun image, they make me smile! I just received my Wink of Stella pen and am looking forward to using it. Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely artwork and the image is so sweet!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all!

Renee B. said...

These little guys are so adorable Tracy & I'm loving those silver snowflakes! I just picked up my cute freebie from Mo. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving....I'm off now to create a window card with a moose on it...tee hee
Hugs, Renee

Chrissy said...

Are they the cutest little Fairies or what Tracy!??Fabulous image and colouring and I love the silver snowflakes..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Pam said...

Oh, I love your sweet fairies! Your coloring is fab, of course. Those silver snowflakes are so pretty. Beautiful card, my friend! Hugs!

debby4000 said...

Aren't they fabulous together, absolutely love your card.
luv
Debby

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card Tracy, love these beautiful fairies... they look like they are having lots of fun!!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Tracey T said...

Tracy, this image is gorgeous and the colours are suitably frosty and sparkly! Hope all is well. Hugs, Tracey xx

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I'm in love with this card ... swoon ... Totally and utterly gorgeous!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I'm in love with this card ... swoon ... Totally and utterly gorgeous!!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness! SO fabulous! They are adorable and your have brought them to life with your amazing coloring and adorable snow scene. LOVE this!

Geri Neumann said...

Oh my gosh....love this card! Silver snowflakes and pearls abound. Love it. Hugs, Geri N

Nancy said...

Ooh...I saw this little fellas playing in my backyard today! LOVE this one! :o)

Bunny said...

This is so pretty. I love the colors you chose. Beautiful.

Mynn xx said...

Super duper, double puffy heart love this!!!! Your coloring rocks and your embellishments are fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx