Friday, May 15, 2015

Call me


     Hello Stamping Bella lovers!  I'm a bit late posting this today.  Call me crazy but I decided to paint my kitchen.  LOL
     Last weeks challenge was..."One layer wonder" and I've used the adorable Lulu's Morning Fix for my card.


Copics Used:
skin E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
dress V01, V12, V17, R22, R27, Y35, YR68, G94
cup Y11, Y32, Y35, E71, E74
shadowing E40, E42, E43

Next week's challenge is this cool sketch.



     To play along just use a Stamping Bella image (make sure you use something that's currently in the store stock) and the theme requirements.  Get your project photographed and emailed to Em at (emily at stampingbella dot com) with Bellarific Friday challenge and the date of the challenge in the subject line by Thursday evening.  Em offers a $25.00 Bella Bucks prize to one lucky winner every month.
     You can find all the wonderful DT creations as well as those who participated in the sketch challenge over at Blogabella.
     
     Be blessed!

Supplies:
Paper--Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Stamping Bella "Lulu's Morning Fix"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx

15 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous CAS card Tracy, love the colours.
Lorraine

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Tracy, such a pretty image, stunning colouring and a beautiful sentiment.
hugs Sue xx

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Tracy, in lovely colours. A sweet and adorable image and I love the matching sentiment! hugs, Marlies

heidy said...

Oh wow what a great card Tracy!!!
XXX Heidy

Geri said...

Oh, my goodness...she's just gorgeous...I love your color choices!!! And I love her hair!!! And I must say...that sentiment is SO cute! Beautiful one layer card!!! (But I don't think it would be any better with 5 layers...Perfect just the way it is!)

Jane said...

What a fantabulous clean and simple card, I love it!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy, what an adorable CAS card...she is so cute, and I LOVE the sentiment!! Oh my, painting your kitchen, eh? That's a big job...hope you are done and surely it's beautiful and you love it! Hugs!

Pauline said...

Tracy, love your 'one layer wonder'! Lulu's are one of my favourite Bella images, great colouring on this, and love your colour choice. Fabulous card. Hugs

Pam said...

Love this, Tracy! Beautiful coloring and CAS perfection. Hugs!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Adorable Tracy....Love that coloring and I love how you always choose such lovely colors. Hugs, joann

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, so adorable, Tracy! Sweet, sweet image and sentiment, and your coloring is as beautiful as ever. Your one-layer card design is fabulous. Love the color combo you used, too. The purple mixed with the bright orange and yellow looks fantastic!
Sounds like you tackled a big project. Hope the kitchen turned out amazing!

Unknown said...

Wish I had a dress like hers. :) I'm in love with these stamps and you always do a fabulous job of coloring them. Terrific card Tracy!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I just love that sentiment, but I have to admit that it makes me tear up a bit. I sooooo need someone like that ;)!

Anja said...

Love how you've colored her dress, Tracy! And that sentiment is just wonderful!
Hugs, Anja

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful!! And what lovely words too!