Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hugs and kisses


     Today I am sharing another stamp from the brand new Sweet Occasions collection from Purple Onion Designs.  This adorable little mouse is called Heartfelt.
     I stamped him in Memento London Fog ink for a kind of faux no line coloring look.  I stamped him onto a tag I cut with my new SSS Large tags die.


Copics Used:
mouse W1, W3, W5, E02, R20, R22
heart R35, R37, R39, R43
stockings R20

     You can find this little sweetie in the Purple Onion Designs store.
     Happy Thursday!

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Cut and Paste--Flair", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs "Heartfelt"
Ink--Memento London Fog
Tools--Simon Says Stamp Large Tag dies
Miscellaneous--Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Offray ribbon, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen

14 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh what a lovely little guy! Gorgeous card Tracy.

Sassy Raggedy said...

Oh isn't he a cutie....He can come and visit me anytime...lol Hugs, joann

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a Gorgeous card. Love the layout and colour combo. You have coloured the image perfectly x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulously gorgeous. love these wonderful colours and the image is a real cutie.xx

{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Geri Neumann said...

Awww....what a cutie. Love all the papers you used, and as always, your fab coloring! Hugs, Geri N

Francesca Biancon said...

it's so sweet and I love the idea to stamping with a soft color giving this watercolor mood!

Sue said...

Awwwwww such an adorable image! Stunning colouring as always and I love the papers.
hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

Davi said...

Such a sweet image and I really the stitched layers to show him off :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Akkk, more mousie cuteness! I LOVE him! Fabulous layering here, my friend, and awesome coloring! Love the faux no-line coloring look you used!

Jinny Newlin said...

Love the angles of your layers here, and the patterning is delish!

CherylQuilts said...

Hehe! I just love this little mouse and the great coloring with the light inking! Adorable, Tracy! Hugs!

Anja said...

This is sweet as can be, my friend! Love this cute little face! Beautifully colored as always and great DP choice!
Hugs & kisses

Lisa Minckler said...

EEEEK...yes, yes, YES! This is squeezable and precious and adorable and wonderful and just too cute! I can't stop admiring it.