Friday, July 3, 2015

From ear to ear


     Is that a smile or what!?!  I think Hoppy Poppy is happy that it's Bellarific Friday AND that she is this month's Stamp of the Month.  You can find Thank You Hoppy Poppy in the Stamping Bella store for this month only at 20% off.
     I used last weeks sketch, framing cute Hoppy in a fancy Spellbinders frame and adding a layer of vellum to soften the print.


     Who could resist this face.

Copics Used:
Hoppy E50, E31, E55, R20, R30
dress R32, R43, RV14
flowers R24, R27, R37, YR68, V17, Y17, YG95

     I used the accompanying sentiment on the inside of the card.


     The new challenge is to use a Christine Grove image.  It's going to be tough for me to choose one they're so much fun.
     To play along just use a Stamping Bella image (make sure you use something that's currently in the store stock) and the theme requirements.  Get your project photographed and emailed to Em at (emily at stampingbella dot com) with Bellarific Friday challenge and the date of the challenge in the subject line by Thursday evening.  Em offers a $25.00 Bella Bucks prize to one lucky winner every month.
     You can find all the wonderful DT creations as well as those who participated in the sketch challenge over at Blogabella.
Be blessed!

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Sweet Girl", Bazzill, The Paper Studio Vellum, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Stamping Bella "Thank You Hoppy Poppy"
Ink--Sakura white gel pen
Tools--Spellbinders Marvelous Squares, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles, MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax, sewing machine
Miscellaneous--Recollections pearls

8 comments:

Sue said...

Awwwww such a sweet image! I love the frame, pretty papers and the vellum layer looks fabulous.
hugs Sue xx

Geri said...

I don't know how you make such a simple image look so wonderful, Tracy!!! And I agree with Sue above…your layers are beautiful!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Another adorable image. I love everything about it. Hugs, joann

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute, love how you used this sketch

Pam said...

Adorable! Now who's the enabler, my friend? xo

Pauline said...

Oh my Hoppy Poppy is just so darn cute- she even has me smiling ear to ear! Fabulous card Tracy, love everything about it! Love the vellum to give it that softer look - great idea.

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so sweet! Hoppy Poppy is the cutest thing ever and I love your design! The fancy framework is just perfect to set her off. And love the vellum you used to soften the background, too!

Anonymous said...

Tracy this is fabulous x