Thursday, August 13, 2015

Penguin Christmas Pal


Sharing another sneaky peek from Stamping Bella today.  This is Maggie with penguin from Mo Manning.  For my card I used some die cut trees and snow banks to created a background.  A little white ink was sponged on the trees for a snow effect.


Copics Used:
skin E000, E00, E11, R20, R22, R30
hat and gloves YG03, YG06, YG07, YG17
sweater R27, R29, R37, R39
leggings C00, C2, YG03, YG17
penguin N5, N7, N9

     Blogabella has had lots of other sneaky peeks this week in case you haven't seen them all.  Did you all see the Christmas Nacho yesterday?  Total doggy Christmas cuteness!!!  The stamps will all be released August 17th.
     Be blessed!

Supplies:
Paper--American Crafts "Jolly", Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Stamping Bella "Maggie with Penguin"
Ink--Versafine Black Onyx, Hero Arts Unicorn White
Tools--Lawn Fawn Hillside Borders dies, Sizzix Christmas Tree #2 die, Memory Box Resting Birds die
Miscellaneous--Liquid Applique

10 comments:

Pauline said...

Tracy you are so creative with you rolling hills and snow covered trees, what a great backdrop for Maggie with penguin. Love the vibrant red, your colouring is fabulous! I love when you colour, you always inspire me. Gorgeous card!

Pam said...

Beautiful card, my friend! Always love your creations.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my I would frame this ... The dimension is fabulous and as always your brought that image to life along with the beautiful scene!

KimCreate said...

Super cute scene, love the trees and the sweet girl with her penguin!

Lisa Minckler said...

You make me miss coloring so much!! These last two cards you posted for Christmas are gorgeous. You're awesome!!!

Geri Neumann said...

Tracy, you make me want to dig out some of the Sizzix dies I've never used. Such a cute card and your compositions are always the best. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Geri N

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, I love the sweet image and wonderful trees.
hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful x

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow, another fantastic snowy scene here, Tracy! I love your patterned paper snowfall and LOVE those trees! And what a cute, cute image with, of course, fabulous coloring!

Sassy Raggedy said...

A beautiful and fun new image. They are all so adorable and I saved them all for this Monday morning coffee hour for me. Coloring is awesome of course and just a wonderful snow scene. Hugs, joann