Friday, September 4, 2015

Sofia feels under the weather


     Happy Friday!  It's time for another Bellarific creation.  Last weeks challenge was the create your own background.  Now I think I went in a bit of a different direction than everyone else.  I'm kinda crazy that way.  lol  Em says I created a room and she's right.  I added some pretty wall paper and a nice big window.  Maybe watching those sweet birdies will make Sofia the Sicky feel better.  She's the Stamp of the Month for September so you can get her for 20% off.


Copics Used:
skin E000, E00, E11
hair E21, E23, E29
dress and socks R83, R85, RV34, RV11
ice bag B21, B52
couch and pillows G21, G94, YG63, YG67, E31, E51, E37, E35, E33, E31
cup and saucer YG91, YG93, E31
tissue boxes and tissues RV11, RV13, RV14, BV02, BV13, BV17, y21, y26, c2, b63
birds B95, B97, R39, N9

     To create the window I used the negative from a Pretty Pink Posh die and backed it with acetate.  The tree branches, leaves and birds were made using Memory Box dies.


     Next weeks challenge is this great sketch..


    To play along just use a Stamping Bella image (make sure you use something that's currently in the store stock) and the theme requirements.  Get your project photographed and emailed to Em at (emily at stampingbella dot com) with Bellarific Friday challenge and the date of the challenge in the subject line by Thursday evening.  Em offers a $25.00 Bella Bucks prize to one lucky winner every month.
     You can find all the wonderful DT creations as well as those who participated in the sketch challenge over at Blogabella.
     Be blessed!

Supplies:
Paper--Crate Paper "DIY Shop", Bazzill, Recollections, acetate sheet, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Stamping Bella "Sofie
Ink--Micron sepia pen, Tumbled Glass Distress ink
Tools--Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 1 die set, Memory Box Restive Birds, Woodland Branch and Fresh Foliage

19 comments:

Leslie said...

OMGosh, that is amazing!!! Love the room you made...you are SO creative!!

Lisa Minckler said...

What Leslie said!! You're incredible. This living room is so wonderful. You did an amazing job :)

Linda Breedlove said...

Wow, Tracy... amazing work here! Just incredible... I love your little birdies in the tree providing Sofia with a bit of comfort, no doubt. Great card, my friend!!!!

ellyscard creatief said...

O my , what a beautiful card. Love the image and the background.

Unknown said...

So creative and beautiful.

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous - love all the different elements of your card! Jo x

Unknown said...

Hi-hi - poor girl... :) Great card, though. :)
Have a lovely day, Tracy!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Amazing design and coloured beautifully too.
Lorraine

Sue said...

This is wonderful Tracy. I love the image, stunning colouring and fantastic design.
hugs Sue xx

Katie Sims said...

I feel pretty certain I have resembled this on some of my sick days....lol. I love the little room you created with your sweetly colored and oh-so-sickly Sofia front and center with all of her tissues (those are the Puffs with lotion, right?..heehee). What a darling card Tracy! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Ohmygosh, what a fabulous scene you have created here, Tracy! Yes, you definitely made a room, and this room completely comes to life! Love the wallpaper and love the window with the birdies outside... and what amazing coloring. Love how you extend the coloring right down onto the floor, too!

Jennifer Scull said...

poor Sofia! of course the birds singing right outside her window will make her feel much better! of course if she could only see just how adorable she look on your card, she would perk right up! :)

just starting to catch up on my blogging again after being away for several months. sorry to have not been by your wonderful blog in a while. hope you are having a great weekend!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy! This is fabulous, and who defined "background" anyway! Hehe! I love it and love the beautiful living room Sofia is in with her chair, and I do hope the birds make her feel better. Oh my, what fabulous coloring and such a great image. The DP you've used for the wallpaper is great, and I love the whole card! It's a sensation! Hugs, sweet friend, and have a great Labor Day weekend!

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful!!! What a terrific scene!! Such amazing details ... it's beautiful!

Pam said...

This is fantastic! I love the scenne you've created. I'm sure those sweet birdies will help Sofia feel better, xo

Davi said...

How fun is this card,,,that image makes me laugh!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful window background. Kinda looks like me when I get sick with all the kleenex on the floor.lol Love it...Hugs, joann

Nancy said...

Oh, no!! Poor Em! I'm sure you're right...those birdies will have made her all better by now! :o)
Well, my friend...I FINALLY made it over here! I didn't even bother to comment on ALL that I have missed but I see that your cards are the usual breathtaking creations! I'm still having trouble getting into the swing of things. Funny what not blogging for a month does for a person! lol
I should do better from now on! :o)

heidy said...

Fabulous card as always Tracy!!
XXX