Friday, December 4, 2015

Clarissa and Camille


     Happy Bellarific Friday!   I know most of you out there are probably coffee drinkers.  Since I'm not, I'm picturing this as a nice mug of hot chocolate.  Yeeeeuuum!
     Last weeks challenge was Free Form.  You could make anything you like with a current Stamping Bella stamp.  It's also time to announce the Stamp of the Month for December which is Uptown Girls Clarissa and Camille share a cafe.  You can get it any time this month for 20% off.  
Kind of a change up from Christmas colors huh.  LOL


Copics Used:
skin E000, E00, E11, R20, R22, R30
hair Y11, YR21, E31/E31, E23, E57
clothing BG57, E08, YG95, RV14
cup E71, E74, E79, BG57, E08, YG95, RV14

     Next weeks challenge is this gorgeous inspiration photo.


     To play along just use a Stamping Bella image (make sure you use something that's currently in the store stock) and the theme requirements.  Get your project photographed and emailed to Em at (emily at stampingbella dot com) with Bellarific Friday challenge and the date of the challenge in the subject line by Thursday evening.  Em offers a $25.00 Bella Bucks prize to one lucky winner every month.
     You can find all the wonderful DT creations as well as those who participated in the sketch challenge over at Blogabella.
     Be blessed!

Supplies:
Paper--Ki "Argyle", Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Stamping Bella "Uptown Girls Clarissa and Camille share a cafe"
Miscellaneous--Stardust Stickles

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely stunning!!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love the fabulous colours here Tracy and of course your beautiful colouring too.
Lorraine

CaroleAnn said...

Love it and I just ordered this image - can't wait to receive it! You did an awesome job designing your card and even though I am a coffee drinker I would never turn down a cup of hot chocolate!! Yum. Hugs to you

Pam said...

I love this stunning card! Thinking I need to order that image. I love it! Yes, I'm drinking my coffee right now, my friend. Hugs!

Nancy said...

What a busy day you've had! :o) This has such a cool and funky vibe to it! Loe it! :o)

Jinny Newlin said...

Nothing like a giant cup of joe! Love the bold, bright, happy colors!