Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Heartfelt Valentine mouse


     I don't think I have ever made as many Valentine cards as I have this year.  When you have cutie patootie stamps like the adorable Heartfelt from Purple Onion Designs though, what else can you do.
     I cut the tag using a circle die for the top.  I had a bit of an oops moment when I smeared the sentiment that I'd stamped directly onto the tag.  That's why there's a new one layered on top.  LOL  Love Versafine Black Onyx but it doesn't dry quickly on Copic paper.
     The heart is covered in Glossy Accents.


Copics Used:
mouse W1, W3, W5, R20, R22, R30
heart R27, R37, R46
stockings R20, R30

     Have a great week!

Supplies:
Paper--Recollections "With Love", Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs "Heartfelt" and sentiment from the Sweet Occasions" collection from Stacey Yacula
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Tools--Quickutz Nesting Circles dies, Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 1, MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax, Crop-a-dile Big Bite
Miscellaneous--Offray ribbon, hemp cord from my stash, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen, Glossy Accents

14 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh Tracy, she is a cutie patootie! Fabulous card, love your layout and papers, and of course your wonderful colouring. This card makes me smile! Love it.

CaroleAnn said...

Oh this image is sweet - have to get me one. My sister loves mice - cute ones not real ones!! LOL

Becky said...

This is so cute Tracy!

Nancy said...

Oh, Tracy! It's absolutely wonderful! The image is adorable and I just love the design. The tag on the pennants is fabulous!
I don't know if you've seen my note yet but I'm changing my address and going back to my blogspot. Please bookmark the new address so that you'll still be able to find me! :o)

Leslie said...

That is beyond CUTE!!

Ros Crawford said...

It's gorgeous!!!!

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card and a lovely design. The little mouse is the cutest!! hugs, Marlies

Linda Breedlove said...

That top sentiment looks like it was meant to be... gave some nice dimension. The papers are SO pretty... love the stripes and your darling mouse!
Have a wonderful day, Tracy!

Geri Neumann said...

Awww....cute little guy with his heart. Love your papers too. The tag and ribbon are perfect for this image. Hugs, Geri N

Unknown said...

The sentiment on top looks even better, if you ask me. :)
Love the coloring of this adorable mouse. Bought it myself some time before last Christmas and can't wait to use it next week. :)
Have an awesome day!

Audrey Pettit said...

Uhhhhhdorable! And there are no mistakes in card-making.... just new opportunities! ;)
Love it, my friend!

CherylQuilts said...

Absolutely one of the cutest little mice I've seen, and your coloring is always such a delight! Just love your layout with the tag! Sweetness! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Such a fabulous card xx

Anja said...

Soo cute, Tracy! Sorry for my rare comments. Just wanted to let you know that your cards always make me smile :-)
Happy Valentine's Day, my friend ♡