Friday, May 27, 2016

OWLiver


     Woohoo it's Friday!!  Time to share my Bellarific make for this week.  Last week's challenge was this Mojobella sketch.


     I chose to use the super cute and funny OWLiver loves to celebrate and the coordinating die.


Copics Used:
hat BG93, BG96, R24
glasses R24
owl  E31, E23, E33, E55, E57, Y15, Y17
eyes Y02, Y08, YR24

     Next weeks challenge is:


     To play along just use a Stamping Bella image (make sure you use something that's currently in the store stock) and the theme requirements.  You can enter your project in the Inlinkz over at Blogabella or get your project photographed and emailed to Em at (emily at stampingbella dot com) with Bellarific Friday challenge and the date of the challenge in the subject line by Thursday evening.  Em offers a $25.00 Bella Bucks prize to one lucky winner every month.
     You can find all the wonderful DT creations as well as those who participated in the sketch challenge over at Blogabella.
     Be blessed!

Supplies:
Paper--My Minds' Eye "Adventure", The Paper Studio Vellum, Bazzill, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Stamping Bella "OWLiver loves to celebrate"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Tools--Quickutz Nesting Circle dies, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle dies

9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Hahaha! This so makes me smile ... it reminds me of me! I keep breaking or losing my glasses! Fabulous and fun Tracy!

Nancy said...

Oh, my goodness! lol He is just TOO CUTE!! Love your card, Tracy! Your coloring is fantastic, as always! Love this one! :o)

Geri Neumann said...

Cute little owl, and gotta love his glasses! Have a fun and safe Memorial Day holiday. Hugs, Geri

Pam said...

OWLiver is just too cute! Fun, my friend. x

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a cute card and fabulous take on that sketch, Tracy! I love how you added the sentiment to one of those diagonal strips, and your coloring job on Owliver is fantastic. He really looks like he has actual feathers. You are amazing!

Dotty Jo said...

A-Dorable! Isn't he a cutie and I love the layout of your card, Jo x

Davi said...

Darling, I love those heart glasses and the nice plaid background to show him off:)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh what fun! Owliver is so adorable and I love your card.
Lorraine

CherylQuilts said...

Hehe! Oh, Tracy, what a funny fella he is! Love his "eye" glasses with the hearts! So darling, and what a great layout and DP! You are amazing!! Big hugs!