Friday, July 22, 2016

Look to the future


     Hello friends!  Today is a bittersweet one for me.  It's my last post for Mo's Digital Pencil.  I made the hard decision to resign from the team due to the busy life that has become my norm.  I've designed with Mo's brilliant images for four years and it's been an absolute joy.
     A huge THANK YOU to Mo for having me on her team and to the AMAZING Pat Frank.  You are the best my dear friend.
     For my final post I have chosen Stars.  I like to look at it as Bella and Bronte looking toward the future full of bright prospects.
     I used a Versamark pen to cover the stars with clear embossing powder.  The pen is pretty wide and left my stars very round and blobby instead of starry.  Not too happy with that.  Lesson learned.  The sky was inked with Distress inks.



Copics Used:
skin E00, E11, E13
hair E07, E95, E97, E99
jacket and skirt B93, B95, B97, Y08
shirt and tights RV13, RV14, RV21
shoes C00, C2
dog W1, W3, W5, E02
collar N9

     Mo continues to offer up some of the cutest and most imaginative images.  I hope you will stay informed on all that's going on with her through the challenge blog, the Dream Team blog, and of course the Clubhouse on FB.
     Be blessed!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Docrafts "Happy Days", Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Mo's Digital Pencil "Stars", sentiment from Paper Smooches "Spiritual Sampler"
Ink--Versamark, Versafine Black Onyx, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans, and Mowed Lawn Distress inks
Tools--Quickutz Nesting Circles
Miscellaneous--Michaels enamel dots

11 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card. I love this image, make me smile.

Loopylou. said...

such a beautiful card Tracy. I hope you know just ow much I will miss all your gorgeous makes and being on a team with you has just been such an honor.Sending you love and luck for your new ventures xxxxxxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful card, a super design as always and fab image.
Lorraine

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, I am going to miss all your beautiful Mo creations, and I know they are going to miss you like crazy, too. You have done an amazing job with all their adorable images! This is so fitting for your last official design. I think they are looking to the future, too! Brilliant! And beautiful! Job well done, my friend!

KimCreate said...

Beautiful card, Tracy. For me, you have become synonymous with Mo's images so I'll miss that. Hope you are still going to make cards, tho!

CherylQuilts said...

Dear Tracy, you truly have done an amazing job with all the beautiful cards you've made from Mo's fabulous images! I love them so much, and you've definitely made cards that have shined brightly for her. I absolutely love the image you've chosen and love the beautiful ski...and, yes, even your stars! And what a perfect sentiment to use too. I admire your taking a step down to slow your life down, and I know that you will find time for yourself and family. I will always love Mo's Digital Pencil images and buy them and see them in my Mo Manning Cards Pinterest Board. Bravo, my dear friend. You have done a fabulous done...welcome, and always know that you are loved! Hugs!

Geri Neumann said...

Tracy, I know Mo's Digital Pencil folks will miss you and your beautiful cards. Life does get really busy sometimes though. Thanks for sharing all your Mo's cards with all of us. You have a wonderful weekend my sweet friend! Hugs, Geri xo

Pam said...

This is beautiful, Tracy! Not an easy decision I'm sure. x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always. Will miss the digital pencil posts Tracy xx

Pauline said...

A very fitting card for your final Mo Digital card. As always, this is gorgeous,I always love your cards, you always have a way of bringing the images to life! I will miss your Mo cards, but I truly understand your decision - a hard one at that. Hugs,

Nancy said...

I LOVE this...I LOVE everything about it! I've so enjoyed seeing all that you've created with Mo's images over the years! Thank you! :o)