Saturday, April 29, 2017

Irresistible


This has been a whirlwind month for me, but hopefully things will slow down a little and I can start posting all the Art Impressions cards I have been creating.  Today I have one I made a month or so ago using the Irresistible set.

4863
  At least she has a little company when she's under the weather.


Copics Used:
skin E00, E11, E13
hair E23
bed N3, N5
bedding R21, R22, C2, N1
table E71, E74
tissue box YG93, YG95
cat C2
clothing BG70, BG72, BG75

Have a blessed weekend!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Ki "Autumn Flowers", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Irresistable Set"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Tools--MFT Oval Stax Set 2 dies

17 comments:

Marlies said...

Your card will surely bring a smile to someone ill Tracy. A fabulous fun card with a lovely design and fantastic colouring as allways. Marlies x

Tracey T said...

This made me smile, Tracy! Love the colours you've chosen and the image & sentiment are bound to cheer up someone who isn't feeling so good. Hope all is well with you xx

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy, what a fun card for someone who needs to be cheered up. I love your amazing coloring, and what perfect DP. I hope things slow down for you, sweet friend! Sending hugs and love! xoxo

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the sentiment. A fabulous card with such a great image.
Lorraine

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Love it!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my this is amazing!! What a delightful card even though she's sick! Fabulous colouring Tracy!

Nancy said...

hahaha That's fantastic, Tracy! I love it! :o)

Lori said...

So fun! I'm still smiling - funny sentiment and such wonderful coloring. Totally love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

This just makes me smile! Amazing coloring, and I love your design. The strip of patterned paper and sentiment placement are really eye catching. And I was thinking the same thing... Thank toys he's got some sick bed company! 😂

Audrey Pettit said...

Durn autocorrect! I meant "thank goodness she's got sick bed company."

CCM said...

Funny card! Love the sentiment and the colors.Great card!thanks

Juliana said...

Ahahaha))) Lol! cool card
xoxo, Juliana | PJ’ Happies :)

KimCreate said...

I had a cat who would roll around like that, how funny this is and so expertly colored!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your card is always fun and lovely!

CaroleAnn said...

Tracy I love this image and that would be me with my cat, Sam. He follows me around everywhere. He really thinks I am his Mama - I guess I am!!! You always put a smile on my face with your cards!!! Hugs

Lori said...

Just dropping in again to say Hi!

Geri Neumann said...

Oh my goodness! She does look like she's not feeling well, but I see she has a little nurse at her feet. Adorable card. I just found it today. Hope you're doing well. Big ole hugs, Geri