Friday, June 9, 2017

Cruisin'


     Have you been seeing all the wonderful examples from the new Purple Onion Designs release out there in card land?  The images are so much fun and you can do tons of scene building.  The collections are on sale through June 11th and all stamps are available for individual purchase.


     I decided to give the spotlight technique a whirl on this card and  stamped out the Mountains scene on the card base.  I only colored the portion that would be in the picture frame die cut.  The Cruiser image was colored and fussy cut before adding inside the frame.


Copics Used:
hedgehog E21, E23, E57
scarf YR23
moped R24, N1, N3, N5, N7
luggage BV23, C2
background W1, W3, W5, B52, G99, YG23,YG17

     Still working on vacation Bible school decorations plus we had a funeral upstate Tuesday and have a wedding in Florida Saturday.  My merry-go-round ain't slowing down any time soon.  LOL  I promise I'll be catching up with you all as soon as I can catch up with myself.
     Have a blessed weekend!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Copic XPress-it Blending card, Recollections
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools--Lil' Inker Designs Instant Camera die

9 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a fun technique which makes for a fabulous card design. I love this cute critter on his scooter.
Lorraine

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awww... simply adorable!

Geri Neumann said...

Happy weekend Tracy! So cute....reminds me of the Vespa scooter my son has. He would just love this card. Coloring is perfect as always. Hugs, Geri

Jennifer said...

This is so very adorable! I love how you made the polaroid and the black and white background. It's very striking. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! What a super card this is! I love that design and your coloured portion just jumps off the card ... Absolutely wonderful!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your spotlight technique on this is so clever, Tracy, and your card is soooo cute! Really love the background mountain scene in black and white, with the framed pop of color. Such a graphic look, and so eye catching. And of course that little critter just makes me smile!
Hope things calm down for you soon! Sounds like you are keeping up quite the hectic pace!

Lori said...

Wow! Fabulous - the spotlight technique is so cool leaving the black and white mountain for the background. Adorable scene and great coloring!

KimCreate said...

Love how you spotlighted the sweet critter! Super cute!

Lisa Lara said...

I love how you designed this fun card Tracy. So cute.