Thursday, June 29, 2017

Happy birthday!


     Today's kind of a special day.  It's my birthday AND it's Art Impressions birthday too.  Wish I could say we were the same age but that would be a big fib.  LOL  
     I'll be celebrating quietly today with a nice family dinner tonight but AI is pulling out the stops with a wonderful anniversary sale.  There's no way you won't find something you like in their store, especially if you have a big funny bone.

30_ off Retail Sale

     Nothin' like a group of friends to share the fun with.


     I didn't list my Copics.  Used TOO many in the coloring box to keep up with.
     Have a blessed day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "
Ink--Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Tools--Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles

11 comments:

Donna C. said...

I cannot find this stamp on their site. Please link it for me and send to donnacoffeen@gmail.com

Pam said...

Love this! Happy Birthday! xx

Nancy said...

Oooh...fabulous! Happy Birthday to you here too! :o) Also, Happy Birthday to AI!

Geri Neumann said...

Happy Birthday my sweet friend!!! Perfect card for two great celebrations. Enjoy your day with you family and have a good weekend! Hugs, Geri xo 🎈🎈🎂🎂🎈🎈

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my ... It's wonderful! Just like a photo! Beautifully done Tracy!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awwww, happy, happy, happy belated birthday, my friend! I hope you had a wonderful day! Your card is amazing! Your coloring skills just blow me away!

Marilyn said...

Happy belated birthday!
What a fun image... I always enjoy cards made with these fab ladies.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy! Happy belated birthday, sweet friend, and I hope you had a wonderful dinner! And congratulations to AI for 30th wonderful years! Wow! I absolutely LOVE this image and your amazing coloring! What a beautiful card, and I love the wide black frame! Stunning! Love you lots, sweet Tracy! Hugs! xoxo

Marlies said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Tracy. Your card is lovely. Fantastic colouring of the fun image and the black surround makes it stand out even more. Great! Marlies

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your card is always unique and fun, let alone the beautiful coloring work you did!

CaroleAnn said...

Tracy, Happy Birthday to you and sorry I missed seeing this!! Hope your day was as special as you are - and love the card!!! xxoo