Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Road Trip


     I do believe this bunch could get into a lot of trouble.  LOL  
     Art Impressions Road Trip stamp set is available at Michaels stores.  I've done this one in Prismacolor pencils.


     Hope you're having some fun yourself.
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Strathmore Bristol, Recollections
Stamps--Art Impressions "Girls Just
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol; Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, and Hickory Smoke Distress inks
Miscellaneous--Glossy Accents, Silver Wink of Stella glitter pen

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Hee hee! I wanna join them! Such a fabulous card!!

Audrey Pettit said...

I don't know if we were quite this cute, but the girls and I did get to take a little road trip this past weekend! 😆
Adorable card, Tracy! Love the scene you created, and your pencil coloring is fabulous!

CherylQuilts said...

Whee! We sure do when we get together...hehe! I was just with some friends last night for dinner to celebrate a birthday, and we had such fun catching up with each other. We talked about a shopping trip. Ha! Tracy, this is beautiful colored, and I love your fussy cutting so that it makes these gals really look like they are traveling! Beautifully done!! Hugs!

Dotty Jo said...

Such fun! Jo x

Mau xx said...

Hi lovely lady! ...yep! its the wanderer back from the wilderness....ha ha
Love your card! I so love these fun girls!!!
Huge Hugs XXX Mau

Geri Neumann said...

Looks like the girls are headed for some fun! Great coloring and fussy cutting. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Geri

CaroleAnn said...

Tracy - this is hysterical - I love these ladies and agreed - some trouble ahead - just a little;) Love your design here and coloring!!! I just went thru all your cards and you have been busy or am I not keeping up on all my blog hopping??? LOL Thanks for all your comments on my cards too!!!

Marlies said...

These ladies indeed look they are going off to have a lot of fun! A fantastic card! Marlies