Friday, December 15, 2017

Cat-astrophy


     Yep, I know this is not a Christmas card but boy is it appropriate for me.  Caught the bug that's going around and I am miserable.  Art Impressions Catastrophy set is full of get well wishing kitties.


     I started out coloring this in the no line technique but didn't like the results so I pulled out my colored pencils.  I actually gave him a base coat of Copic marker and then did pencils for the rest of the image.  The tissue boxes are done in Copics.


     Would love some prayers for a speedy recovery.
     Have a blessed day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Echo Park "This & That", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Catastrophy Set"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Copics, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol
Tools--Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circle and A2 Card Curved Edge dies

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So cute and colourful, Jo x

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card!, hope your feeling better soon

Geri Neumann said...

What a cute little kitty. I have lots of friends who just love cats, so I might have to order the set you used for this card. Oh no....I wonder if you caught the same bug hubby and I got. Ugh. Sending you good wishes to get better real soon. Hugs, Geri

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute Tracy! Love the bold colours and that cute cheeky face! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Ros Crawford said...

Swoon! I'm totally in love with this...It's gorgeous!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, this little cutie would cheer anyone up in no time! ❤️