Saturday, January 27, 2018

Valentine pup


     I have some Valentine sweetness for you today courtesy of Purple Onion Designs.
     For the card I used a pretty Gina Marie Designs die to cut the circle window plus a regular circle to take the center out.  I popped he remainder of the first die cut back into the front card panel.  Next I sandwiched some pink tulle in between the front panel and a piece of red cardstock I used on top of the card base.  Jennifer Maguire shared the tulle technique a while back and I thought it was so cute.  I had a random piece of hot pink tulle laying around so I decided to put it to use.  The opening shows clean through to the card inside.  
     I added the cute Elm dog in the present box and some little die cut hearts.


Copics Used:
dog E31, E35
box R81, R83, R85, R46

     Hope you have all your Valentine projects ready for your sweethearts.
     Be blessed.
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs "Elm" and sentiment
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versamark
Tools--Gina Marie Designs Pleated Circle die, Quickutz Nesting Circles, Simon Says Stamp Holiday Shapes die
Miscellaneous--Spectrum Noir Crystal Clear Sparkle pen, Simon Says Stamp white embossing powder

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is as cute as can be and I love that image. I'd forgotten about the tulle technique but I always meant to give it a try so after seeing how nice it looks on your card, hopefully I can get around to it.

Geri Neumann said...

What a great way to use tulle. I think a lot of us have tulle in many colors and now you've given us a wonderful way to use it. Have a good weekend my friend! Hugs, Geri

Marlies said...

Ahhh such a sweet and adorable Valentine card. I like the tule idea, one to remember! Marlies x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love this card design with the tulle window, what a fab idea. An adorable image for this Valentines card too.
Lorraine

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is so cute and that tulle really adds something special Tracy ... beautifully done!

Lori said...

Oh, so sweet! Love that darling puppy. Also love your design with the hot pink tulle!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW adorable Tracy!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Audrey Pettit said...

The tulle window is so fun! Total cuteness!