Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Birthday Bear


     I don't know about you , but I am a HUGE fan of Alice Wertz.  I've seen her make a few cards using this die cut background technique and I just love it.  Decided I'd give it a try myself.
     All the dies and stamps on this card are from Paper Smooches.
     I cut the roses out twice and layered them.  The bear was cut from various colors of cardstock and pieced.
     For the inside I used a tag die and a balloon die to create the sentiment.  I used some black sewing thread to attach the balloon to the tag and make a bow.


     This little bear went all the way to Hawaii to wish a sweet friend Happy Birthday.
Have a blessed day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Bazzill, MFT, Recollections
Stamps--Paper Smooches "Notebook Paper Two"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Copic Multi-liner
Tools--Paper Smooches Kind Bear, Single Rose, Balloons, and Gift Tags dies
Miscellaneous--Pretty Pink Posh sequins

3 comments:

Pam said...

Love, love, love that background! That sweet little bear is perfect. Great card, my friend!

Geri Neumann said...

Whoa....what a cool stacking of the rose die. I couldn't figure it out till I read your post. Lovely card as always.
Hugs, Geri

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how adorable! Love that Rose patterned background, and what a cute bear. So cool!