Saturday, March 17, 2018

Easter House


     Almost time for the Easter Bunny to come hopping around.  Art Impressions has created a new HM Easter set to go with their Holiday Mansion set.

Art Impressions HOLIDAY MANSION SET Clear Stamps and Dies 4926 Preview ImageArt Impressions EASTER Holiday Mansion Clear Stamp and Die Set 4976

     You'll need the HM set to create the house.  The Easter set includes all the bunnies and decorations plus their coordinating dies.
     I created a soft sky background with some Distress ink.  All the bunnies were colored with my Prismas.  For the tulips I cut them twice from green and white cardstock.  I colored the tulips with my pencils and then trimmed off the stems and added them on top of the green die cuts.
This few shows what's behind the two doors that open...bunnies of course.


     Hope you're enjoying your Saturday.
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Strathmore Bristol, Recollections, Bazzill
Stamps--Art Impressions "Holiday Mansion Set" and "HM Easter Set"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn Distress inks
Tools--accompanying dies, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders, MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil, Impression Obsession Tulips and Leaves and Stems dies

7 comments:

Pauline said...

A delightful Easter card Tracy! This card makes me smile, so much happiness going on with those adorable bunnies, puffy clouds (great job on those btw), and those pretty tulips!

Nancy said...

What a sweet card, Tracy! I love your house full of bunnies! Your sky is fabulous...and it's such a wonderful scene! :o)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

How sweet this is Tracy. I love the bunny house and your adorable Easter bunny family. A fabulous card.
Lorraine

Ros Crawford said...

This is amazing Tracy! So much detail and yet so clean and pretty! Thank you so much for keeping up with me and sending kind wishes... I hope things get better for you too and know that I am thinking of you..

Geri Neumann said...

Oh my....lots of coloring and so many different pieces to put together so beautifully. Love the soft pastels colors and your sky is awesome. Hugs, Geri

Lori said...

Okay...seriously. Your Easter house is adorable! The tulips are so pretty and the bunnies are just so cheerful. Pretty, pretty clouds, too!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omword, the detail on here!! This is uhhhhhmazing, Tracy!